Be the 10% this year
Exercise resolutions are everywhere! But here is the deal that we all know. Resolutions don't work. 90% of resolutions fail. Sounds pretty grim doesn't it? I don't know about you, but I'm like the guy in Dumb and Dumber when he is told the odds are one in a million against him. So you're saying there's a chance! Why can't you be that 10% that accomplishes everything they set out to do? Why can't you be like Stephane Stegen who gave up making excuses and started getting results? You can watch Stephane on the news talking about the results she has earned at boot camp. Super Star Stephane She's lost nearly 3 FEET off her body! Crazy huh? It's weird how she did it too. -Consistently showing up -Working hard when she got there -Eating healthy foods that nourished her body -Not letting excuses hold her back I want you to be next. And I want to help you get there. We start a brand new Fat Blasting exercise class that starts on January 7th. Go to www.HuntsvilleBootCamp.com to get started. Be the 10% this year!
accountability exercise motivation fat loss fitness boot camp getting in shape goal setting huntsville adventure boot camp joe martin fitness madison adventure boot camp new year's resolutions no excuses positive attitude WAAY 31 weight loss