Archive for May, 2013
I want you to do something right now. Write down your goal. Not in your phone, not typed on the computer. Use actual and paper to write it down. It will connect you to that goal in a way electronics can not.
Whatever it takes, burn your ship and stop being "half in" on your goals. If you don't have a goal that puts a fire in your belly every day to reach it, then you need a new goal!
|Getting Unstuck, starring Shug the dog|
- 2 (5 ounce) cans boneless skinless pink salmon
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup whole wheat panko (or breadcrumbs)
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine salmon, green onions, ginger, garlic and salt in a large bowl and mix well. Add panko and egg and mix gently to combine. Form into 6 patties.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium flame. When hot, add salmon patties. Cook without disturbing for 4-5 minutes or until bottom is golden and crisp, then gently flip with a pancake turner. Cook an additional 4-5 minutes on other side.