Lose weight by doing this for 8 minutes a week (No Shake Weight needed)
"Change Your Life in 8 Minutes". Here is what she suggests doing with your 8 minutes:Meal planning may seem monotonous (because it is), but the pay off is worth it. Think about what happens when you do not have anything planned a meal, time gets short, and you are hungry? Fast food, pizza deliveries, microwave salt licks. (No Lean Cuisines are not good for you). What if instead of spending 8 minutes a week looking into a fridge hoping healthy food would magically appear, you spent that time productively? Take some advice from dietitian Keri Glassman's article
- Write out your challenges for the week (birthday celebration, Mexican food, girls’ night out, etc.) and then write down a plan to overcome the challenges.
- Plan your dinners at home around your schedule for the week and then create a grocery list to go with them.
- Write a list for work snacks, and add them to your grocery list.
- Schedule exactly when you are going to go to the grocery store and then follow through.
If you do have time left in your 8 minutes, you Glassman suggests you could:
- Make a pitcher of iced lemon water to store in the fridge.
- Chop the veggies you have around.
- Mix a healthy salad dressing to keep in your fridge.
- Portion out healthy snacks, like nuts, into little bags.
Nutrition is just like working out. When you have a game plan of what you are going to do, you get much quicker results without wasting your time. Make that plan today!