Pumpkin Circuit and Pumpkin Pie With Nut Crust Recipe
Healthy Living How To is a great one to try. Pumpkin Pie with Nut Crust
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Ingredients1 cup Almond Flour/Meal ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Hazelnut Meal/Flour ¼ cup Extra Light Olive Oil or Coconut Oil Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt Directions
1. With a fork, mix oil with nut flour and salt until you have a “crumble-like” texture.
2. With fingers, pat curst into bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
4. Much be completely cool before filling.
Pumpkin PiePrep Time: 3 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Ingredients15 oz. Can Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin 13. 5 oz. Can Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk ¾ tsp. Ground Cinnamon ½ tsp. Ground Nutmeg ¼ tsp. Ground Ginger ¼ tsp. Ground Cloves ½ tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt 1/8 tsp. Stevia Extract Powder 2 Large Organic Eggs 1 Nut Crust Directions
1. Mix pumpkin, coconut milk, spices and stevia together.
2. Add eggs and mix slowly just until thoroughly mixed.
3. Pour pie filling into nut crust.
4. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees F for an additional 35 minutes.
5. Thoroughly cool and chill before serving. What's your favorite way to prepare pumpkin? I would love to hear it.
alpha-carotene beta-carotene exercising with a pumpkin huntsville adventure boot camp joe martin fitness madison adventure boot camp nut crust recipe Pinterest pumpkin workout pumpkin pie pumpkin workouts