20 ways to jump start your results
Are you in a rut? Are you overwhelmed?
Does it seem like you have so far to go, what's the use in even trying?
I've been there my friend, it is a hard place to be in.
You know how you get out of that place?
One action step at a time. Below are 20 examples of what that one thing could be.
1. Get the junk food out of your house
2. Stand up for 5 minutes every hour
3. Avoid fast food this week
4. Eat one healthy meal today
5. Take a 10 minute walk
6. Use a foam roller for 10 minutes
7. Floss (it adds 6 years to your life)
8. Stretch for 10 minutes
9. No liquid calories today (soft drinks, alcohol, coffees, etc…)
10. Commit to one workout (I know a great boot camp if you need it)
11. Turn the TV off and go to bed on time
12. Take 10 minutes of absolute quiet by yourself to de-stress
13. Find someone who will keep you accountable (friend, trainer, group)
14. Go buy some new workout clothes or shoes
15. Write down your goals where you will see them daily
16. Rather than creating excuses for not getting healthy, create a plan
17. Start a sleep routine you will do every night
18. Eat a vegetable you've never tried this week
19. Do your measurements so you can see how far you are about to go
20. Get negative people (AKA energy vampires) out of your life
The list could be thousands of things, but I want you to think of one specific thing you will commit to TODAY to take action on.
being overwhelmed energy vampires exercise rut huntsville adventure boot camp HuntsvilleBootCamp.com joe martin fitness madison adventure boot camp not exercising