Ever done The Cone of Silence Workout?
I got a lot of great feedback from the Hotel Workouts I posted awhile back, so I thought I would give you a couple more workouts you can do just about anywhere.
These are quick and effective workouts that don't require any equipment you don't already have access to. Hope they help you!
Cone of Silence Workout
Set up 4 cones (if you have them or you can use anything to mark a spot) in a square pattern. The cones should be about 10 yards apart if you have space.
First thing I would recommend is that you download the GymBoss app. It is a free app that is an interval timer that lets you know when to go and when to rest, so you're not looking at your watch the whole time.
It also allows you to create your own timers. Create one that alternates 60 seconds with 30 seconds for this workout.
You will do Cone 1 for 60 seconds, then sprint to Cone 2. You then have whatever time you have leftover to recover and get ready for Cone 2's exercise. You will do 5 rounds total.
This is a short workout, but it can be pretty rough. Go all out for all the rounds and don't let your ego get in the way. If you need to go to your knees for the pushups or the planks, that is better than stopping or using bad form.
You need an elevated surface of some kind for this one. It can be a bench, box, fireplace, whatever you can find.
You will do each exercise for 30 seconds, then rest 30 seconds. Go through the whole list 3 times. Here are your exercises:
1. Bulgarian split squats Right leg (Start off with a nice long stride with one foot up on the bench. You can either have shoelaces down on the bench or you can put your toe on the bench. Push that back knee towards the ground like you are doing a lunge, then push through your front heel to stand back up)
2. Bulgarian split squats Left leg
3. Feet elevated pushups (if you get too fatigued, go to regular pushups to avoid breaking your face)
4. Step ups Right leg leading
5. Step ups Left leg leading
6. Hip thrusts (this one looks pretty bad if anyone happens to see what you are doing, but it is an amazing exercise for your glutes and overall strengthening).
Put your shoulder blades up on the bench, feet are on the ground, knees bent. You will let your hips drop down then push up, squeeze your glutes at the top and then repeat.
Basically air humping, there's no way around that.
7. Run or march in place with high knees
8. Burpees (for low impact burpees, use place your hands on the bench or step)
If you are looking for a 3 weeks worth of workouts that you can do, you can pick up my book. This book will cost you less than a dollar per workout and if you don't get results you get your money back.
You can check it out here ---->Tight And Toned Transformation
21 Day Tight and Toned Transformation boot camp at home home workouts huntsville adventure boot camp HuntsvilleBootCamp.com joe martin fitness madison adventure boot camp no equipment workouts quick workouts