20 Ways To Spark Your Flame. Choose one and let’s do this!
Sometimes all it takes is one little spark to ignite a flame. It's the same way with getting started on a healthy lifestyle.
One action step at a time. Picking out a specific action and making it a habit. Think about what you would like to change the most.
Your eating habits?
Your energy level?
What is one thing you can do this week to ignite that fire and start conquering your struggles?
Here are 20 examples of what that one thing could be:
1. Get the junk food out of your house
2. Set an alarm and stand up for 5 minutes every hour
3. Avoid fast food this week
4. Eat one healthy meal today
5. Take a 10 minute walk
6. Use a foam roller for 10 minutes
7. Floss (it adds 6 years to your life)
8. Stretch for 10 minutes
9. No liquid calories today (soft drinks, alcohol, coffees, etc…)
10. Commit to one workout (I know a great boot camp if you need it)
11. Turn the TV off and go to bed on time
12. Take 10 minutes of absolute quiet by yourself to de-stress
13. Find someone who will keep you accountable (friend, trainer, group)
14. Go buy some new workout clothes or shoes
15. Write down your goals where you will see them daily
16. Rather than creating excuses for not getting healthy, create a plan
17. Start a sleep routine you will do every night
18. Eat a vegetable you've never tried this week
19. Take a picture of yourself and do your measurements so you can track the amazing results you are about to achieve
20. Get negative people (AKA energy vampires) out of your life
The list could be thousands of things, but I want you to think of one specific thing you will commit to TODAY to take action on. Pick something you know you can do, keep at it until it becomes a habit, and then target your next goal.
E.D Nixon endurance huntsville adventure boot camp HuntsvilleBootCamp.com ignite your fire increasing energy joe martin fitness madison adventure boot camp strength